Sunday 6 January 2019

Just one look

I give thanks for the Dunelm kitchen providing me with a tasty bargain lunch today. I'd woken late and the frozen bread toasted dry, unappetising and almost inedible so I was in need of sustenance after accompanying Mima to window shop in a couple of stores. She actually did a bit of purchasing but I was only there to look, though I did look at window blinds! I give thanks for choosing one for my bedroom, if I get a bedroom and have some money left over when I do...

I give thanks for homemade cake later, a lap sit from Molly the moody cat and successfully finding four pieces in a very hard jigsaw puzzle!

I give thanks there are, unusually, a few things I'd like to watch on TV tonight. Also, even more unusually, they can (signal willing on the appropriate channels) be watched consecutively. And I'm even more grateful that they are (even more unusually) all on channels with advert breaks so I'll have chances to go to the loo, get refreshments and refill my hot water bottle without missing programme chunks. Missing adverts is pretty much always a bomys these days as they drive me to distraction not online stores and shops... missing my pause, rewind, record and fast forward facility almost a permanent state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics