Friday 10 May 2019

Dix

I give thanks for being home...and for having finally finished another email about my messed up benefits and electricity bill. Someone else is supposed to be acting on my behalf now but I seem to be having difficulty explaining the situation clearly to them. Ah well, it's the weekend now. I give thanks I can be off duty for a bit.

I give thanks for surviving being sent to another unit again. This time it was the one I am supposed to be going to eventually and I'm pleased to report that yes, the staff were nicer there than at the other one. The patients seem about the same though! I give thanks there's internet access though no phone signal so I could immerse myself in American Gods which I must watch more of more quickly to complete before my Prime free trial runs out. Unfortunately the service was sub-prime for a day or so and wouldn't play content and then I had a problem with the speakers on my laptop (to say nothing of lots of other things to do) so not been keeping up!

I give thanks despite being cold and wet again this afternoon the weather reports for tomorrow are still for sunshine and warmth on Laura's wedding day. I reckon I've just enough spare time and energy to finish the cotton skirt I'm making but there's no chance of knitting a jumper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics