Monday 20 May 2019

Vingt

Oof, I give thanks for being back from my treatment! It wasn't particularly difficult in any way, in fact after a busy weekend I quite enjoyed just lounging around for a while but it's always much more pleasant to do this in one's own lounge of course...or bath...or bed! I give thanks for imagining all the stuff I thought I might do on my return as I lay back in the chair...and for abandoning all I planned except making my tea and reaching for the remote control. For not beating myself up about it.,,not beating yourself up about things is fab!

For the rather lovely pink sky and sea last night, and for the promise of warm sunshine though there's not been that much so far, in fact there's clearly been a shower here while I've been out and the clouds are thick and grey. For not needing to be anywhere until noon tomorrow and, as it's a somewhere where a nice day would be welcome, for a reasonable amount of optimism that this will transpire!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics