Monday 6 May 2019

Six

I give thanks that I'm home as that turned out to be a rather tough day at the office! My blood pressure went right down again and this time actually made me sick...Not nice at all, but the staff were very kind and helpful. I give thanks though tired, I soon felt OK again afterwards. For trying to fill in a crossword with my left hand...and for leaving it and watching Aquarius on Netflix instead. Oh and for starting to watch American Gods on my accidental free Amazon Prime trial last night. The special effects on that are so good it has to be seen on a bigger screen.

I give thanks for an interesting sea view as I ate my porridge this morning. First of all the brightly coloured pleasure boat from across the bay went past, and then a fleet of six jet skis appeared around the headland and swooped towards the shore.

I give thanks I mostly made dinner for tonight before I went out this morning, and for vacuuming the living room floor so the room looks nice and I don't have to leave off appreciating it for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics