Wednesday 15 May 2019

Quinze

Yay, I give thanks for actually managing to have a nap during treatment today. I needed to catch up on a few lost z's and it's as good a way of spending a rather boring time as any. I give thanks though I was aware of my snoring, it wasn't as loud as the chap opposite - that would have been embarrassing! I give thanks the snooze also meant I was a bit more awake than usual when I got home as it was a lovely evening. I wondered whether to stay out a while but I'd my rucksack full of kit and was desperate for a cuppa. Then I was grateful some post for the shop next door inside our building by mistake so I reckoned if I felt up to going back out when I got in I could deliver it...and the job needing doing might spur me on. I give thanks that it did, and I could go and spend a few minutes looking at the sea and a few more eating an ice cream on a sunny spot by the brook listening to the swans squeaking to each other.

I give thanks for how warm it was, that stiff breeze of the last few days has been great for making frothy breakers to watch, and even the occasional surfer, but it took the temperature too far down for me to enjoy. I give thanks I've leftovers for my tea as I'm quite exhausted now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics