Wednesday 22 May 2019

Vingt-deux

I give thanks for remembering to be grateful for all that moving around yesterday afternoon when muscles and joints complained at length in the night. For abandoning my bed for a bit for a change of position and to peep at the sleeping town as I like to do...then seeing the moon illuminating the sea and the brook, what a treat for me!

I give thanks for things needing doing on the high street here before setting off today as it was a gloriously sunny morning and I thought I could fit in a rest in the rays as well. I'd counted without the slow moving queues though, plus an early arriving taxi, but when I got to the unit no machines were free so I could take a seat outside there instead... And afterwards when they let me out a bit early too. Woohoo! Gotta keep that vitamin D level up eh?

I give thanks for a consultant coming to discuss my past (I'm a miracle apparently) plus my future - I'm doing very well, can stop some pills, don't need longer sessions and can think about foreign travel again. This latter is dependent on a unit having space and my finances being healthy enough for costs but ooh what a joyful thing to hear for a thwarted adventuress. Anyone feel up for light minding duties* on a short trip let me know!

*mostly carrying refreshments


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics