Sunday 26 May 2019

Vingt-six

My mistake - it wasn't a fun day but a fun weekend! Kinda put paid to my plans for a restful Sunday but I give thanks it seems to have been well attended and folk seem to have beeb enjoying it. For watching the ebb and flow of visitors and, as I was closer to the PA for the full programme than I might have chosen, for taking some pleasure in some of it too!

I give thanks it stayed fine as the weather report had not been too promising, and for staying indoors as my joints were giving me rather a hard time. To be fair I gave them rather a hard time too doing a few more 'its' myself my body just doesn't seem to be designed for any more. For the bliss of taking it easy in between these bursts of activity.

I give thanks for a tasty bowl of cream cheese and pesto pasta at lunchtime... and afterwards, when the effort of moving my bed away from the wall to start prepping the stretch of wall behind it proved an aspiration too far, for simply curling up under the patchwork cover with my earplugs in and surrendering to a stretch of sweet oblivion in an unusual but acceptable part of the room. I give thanks I think I can cope with this arrangement until such time as I can move things further and maybe actually fill, sand and paint... At the moment even getting back up off the bed seems too demanding, so I'm particularly grateful that when I do I'll find the food I made in advance yesterday waiting in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics