Thursday 23 May 2019

Vingt-trois

It's been a rather frustrating day, so best I don't have much to say! It probably didn't help I felt so tired as even minor mishaps and let downs seem magnified when your resistance is low...and I give thanks for understanding that.

I give thanks for getting out and trying to do things, and as the buses were interminably slow and the things very reluctant to be done, for little naps as I travelled in between. I give thanks for my bus pass. Goodness only knows how I'm going to manage when they declare me fit and unentitled. Oh and for believing the chap from the organisation the lady from Kidney Care referred me to was actually on the case of sorting out my backdated benefits. I believed it when she said she was getting my MP to too so as I'm considerably older than then it's a shame I wasn't wiser! He phoned today to say he hasn't been in touch with the DWP, and by the sounds of it hadn't read the lengthy email I sent him laying out the details of what money went in and out of my bank account over the last year or so, so I had to answer 20 difficult questions with none of the paperwork to hand and my Tesco delivery melting in the kitchen.

Oops I started grumbling didn't I? I give thanks for my Tesco delivery and the kind driver carrying it to the kitchen. For recorded music in my ears on my journeys and for a pair of close harmony buskers doing Simon and Garfunkel songs in the sun. I give thanks for finally remembering to take my supergreens and for a late but great siesta on the way I'm thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics