Friday 31 May 2019

Trente-et-un

I like a nice cup of tea in the morning... I was grateful for Clipper organic Earl Grey today, but ooh it would have been nicer, after a bad night with pain and cramps, to be a little later in the day! I give thanks I'd arranged to go to the hospital earlier than usual though - I'd thought I might go off for the weekend but even though I decided that was too much trouble and expense it still meant I avoided any curious incidents in the waiting room as they had me in and out in a jiff!

I felt rather anxious but nobody mentioned anything and I give thanks for keeping my head down to avoid coming in contact with any other patients, mostly by keeping my eyes closed too! I was very grateful for a few extra zzzs...

I give thanks I've just fitted in a few more, after a cuppa outside as the crowds and clouds had thinned when I got home. I'd hoped I might put a coat of paint on a small somewhere but I'm way too tired and sore... I give thanks I can whip up a small something for tea instead and loll about on the sofa with a film. I give thanks for getting my tickets for the first part of the journey tomorrow too. Woohoo, one less thing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics