Monday 13 May 2019

Treize

I give thanks though my pre-treatment appointment was late I still got home earlier than usual today, and for an unusually comfortable shift  - apart from having to listen to patients grumbling about this and that. Poor souls! For the surgeon having a free day a month or so away for my op so I don't have to fret too long.

I give thanks for kind nurse Charlotte packing my rucksack for me while I went to the loo etc before going home as there was a very impatient taxi driver pacing the ward floor! For him being silent throughout the journey so I could enjoy looking through the windscreen and the thoughts inside my head. For the driver this morning being the nice to chat to autistic guy who takes me the scenic route. Either is fine by me...

I give thanks for remembering I needed to book a dental appointment at a time when the surgery was open. That's easier said than done... For being warm enough without thirty-seven layers of clothes. Oh my goodness I love that feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics