Monday 19 October 2020

Amended

Goodness me what a busy day trying to sort out and catch up with all manner of things. I give thanks for some more energy to help with this. For waking up early with an idea for how to get away for a couple of nights, wrestling with the ifs, bits and maybes during the ensuing hours and finally clicking on the button to book something amendable just in case. 

For a nice woman who drove me in on Friday attempting to pick me up from the unit today and being super helpful when I said I'd be at least another half an hour, rebooking my journey with the cab company and then hanging around to collect me again. For another enjoyable chat with her and for an OK day at the office despite confusion and delays. 

For being fabulously full after once again failing to make two servings of my not too naughty but oh so nice home made cauliflower cheese last two days. Abstinence makes the taste buds and tummy fonder and even the tiniest bit of cheddar can be a great treat for a kidney patient! 

Today's Covid related gratitude is for the peacefulness there was during lockdown - well away from the front line anyway... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics