Saturday 24 October 2020

Swish

I give thanks for Chris Montez - never been known to refuse his offer! For it being most welcome on what has been a mostly sedentary day... For most of the sitting time being spent most happily sticking bits of glass onto bits of wood, along with associated activities of nipping tiles, trying out designs and grouting - all of which still enthrall me. For the wet and windy weather being just right for this indoor pastime and for the cosy feeling I get when hearing rain on the window and the cars swishing outside. 

I give thanks for spells in the kitchen too. For good food made and for being good and doing all the washing up afterwards! For a hot water bottle tucked into the small of my back for cosiness and soothing of the soreness there. For Saturdays - the one day of the week there's no hospital tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics