Thursday 22 October 2020

Halfway

I give thanks for half a good night's sleep, and for a good meditate for half of the time I was awake. For eventually getting up and getting on with a few things so I was ready to meet Cathy late morning...and ready for an afternoon on the sofa when we parted company later! For enjoying spending some time with her in between, and for her being understanding when I was way too tired to spend any more. It's already been a far busier a week than I hoped to be dealing with post Pembro, and I give great thanks unless the government decides otherwise tomorrow should be Friday! 

I give thanks for eventually successfully jumping through the necessary hoops needed to make a dental appointment. For this leading to today's Covid gratefulness - they don't drill unless absolutely necessary now! For the fabulous stormy skies as rain and sunshine came and went. For the changimg light on the sea. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics