Thursday 15 October 2020

Appealing

I give thanks for an early night, diving under the duvet for oblivion leaving organisational and existential questions far behind...and for managing to stay asleep for a reasonably restorative period of time. For getting up and getting on with the unappealing tasks of the day, and eventually getting out in the very appealing weather to enjoy a takeaway tea on the seafront down the road with Mima. 

For the shops having the items I went for and the fascinating shipping views. For a chirpy wagtail below my window when I arrived home and finding time between more sensible pastimes to play with those soothing tiles. Also for some time doing nothing as I'm feeling rather weary. 

For hearing I've passed the relevant tests and my cancer treatment will go ahead tomorrow... and even more so that the ward clerk, in calmer and more capable frame of mind, has not only managed to arrange for transport between the hospital sites but transport home at the end of the day. At the end of the day that really is a relief! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics