Friday 16 October 2020

Capped

I give thanks they're going to stop selling alcohol in the House of Commons. Might not be enough tax payers left to subsidise the bill. 

For the first part of my day going smoothly, beautiful weather again and no major treatment or transport complications, in fact the taxi laid on for me between hospital sites arrived early enough for me to grab a quick cup of tea before Round 2 - which I'm grateful I mentioned before they took my temperature at pre oncology ward triage! 

I give thanks for a bit of a lengthy wait pre-oncology ward entry enabling a bit of pre-oncology ward blogging while still feeling relatively at peace with the world. For that merry wagtail outside my window again while I had breakfast (yes I did offer to share but it panicked and flew away) and the mournful autumnal croak of a crow flying as I enjoyed some fresh air between captivities. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics