Friday 30 October 2020

Back

How nice to be back home - I give thanks that I have one! For it being spruce and clean after Michelle coming while I was out. For her thinking to clean the cutlery drawer even though it wasn't on my list! For a cup of Rooibos as it's too late for caffeine for me. 

For an OK day on the unit, despite further consternation about my fistula which now has some unspecified skin condition as well as a malfunction of flow. For remaining fairly philosophical - I suspect it's related to the other skin condition I've developed which I suspect is a side effect of the immunotherapy - and for a practical Sister who not only took photos for my record but found a way to get the needles in avoiding the area of discomfort.

I give thanks for the new taxi company I'm using working out well so far. The owner had all his drivers leave him this year so appreciates a few decent fares, and tries to be accommodating. He is also the only one I've experienced thoughtful enough to take off the front passenger headrest and move the seat forward so that having to use rear is as pleasant as it can be. I give thanks for discovering a Danish crime series that started last weekend on BBC but I didn't notice...and for the little miracle of catch up TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics