Thursday 8 October 2020

Inviting

I give thanks for a better night's sleep last night. Still didn't feel much like getting up and going out on a damp and breezy morning but I'm very grateful I did as I'd arranged to travel across the bay to see Gary and the weather had cleared up perfectly by the time I arrived adding to the pleasure of the meeting. For chuckles and commiserations. For stunning views along the coast and the oh so inviting coast path, for happy memories of other get togethers and outings over the years. 

For glimpsing a most majestic bird of prey at rest in some trees on the way home, white fronted almost like a honey buzzard...plus delicately tinted fuchsia in lilac and pastel pink over a garden hedge. For a large late spicy leftovers lunch and a quick snooze on the sofa before Julie arrived with my new microwave. For a take it easy evening stretching ahead - minimal chores as Michelle is due tomorrow, and I don't even have to get worked up about the tennis as play is done for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics