Thursday 29 October 2020

Stalled

So...hmm...let me see. Well, last night I remember being grateful it had been a long time since I'd had so much pain in so many places at once. For choosing a soothing bath despite being also very weary as, though I kept dozing off, I got out rather more nimbly than I got in. What wonderful stuff hot water can be!

I give thanks for a good night's sleep and giving the first part of a home based catch up day my best shot despite still being extra achy and uninspired... before giving in to the desire for a siesta despite the very un-Mediterranean weather. 

I give thanks for feeling much better when I finally got going again. For some fancy pants aromatherapy Epsom salts I ordered arriving. I know I can make my own...and maybe I will if I like the experience, as I've always a selection of oils in stock. For writing that and remembering a former version of life with a market stall where I used to sell such stuff as well as crafts I'd made. For a bit of time and energy for making crafts today, as well as a bit more rearranging of living room goods and chattels... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics