Sunday 25 October 2020

Unrestricted

Mmm, I give thanks for the extra hour - I spent it reading in bed after being bright as a button at dawn but slipping back under the covers with a cuppa and having a top up snooze. For the box designs of Co-op Truly Irresistible tea bags. I'm grateful for their contents too of course, but how pretty is the packaging?

I've been low in energy today so give thanks for making myself go out for a bit of a walk around an extended exploratory block where I found a pretty little lane just wide enough for a vehicle but thankfully apparently only used as a thoroughfare by cats! For remembering, when enviously encountering other people's properties, that there may be no more contentment inside.

I give thanks my urge to gawp at the crowds gawping at a minor RTA which reduced the main road to a single line traffic  (and not traffic as wide as a bus!) meant I finally mastered the new style window restrictors and could lean out for a better view. For the laundry done and my experimental mosaic butterfly turning out even prettier than I hoped it would. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics