Sunday 11 October 2020

Set

I give thanks for a busy morning cooking and creating and sorting stuff out. For a French final not so gripping I couldn't carry on with a few more tasks on the list while keeping an eye on the action and score. For having the idea to use some scraggy loaf ends to make a lemon bread and butter pudding -curd on the slices with candied peel between - and carrying on and making it during an ad break without faffing around looking for a recipe to check my plan was a good idea. I give thanks my plan was a good idea - mmm, very nice! For the sofa glue setting after a dish of seconds so I've been happily stuck here day dreaming and dozing for an hour or so. Meanwhile the sun has gone down...and I'm rather grateful descending darkness makes staying put a while longer seem quite the right thing to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics