Wednesday 28 October 2020

New

Today I give thanks for the pandemic providing me with ten ships to marvel at through my window. I do remember my gain is others' loss of course, but still it is a splendid sight whether bad weather gives them a mirage like quality in the day or they're twinkling with lights at night. For my new windows too, also still a novelty. 

For the new local taxi company I'm trying being eager to please and, so far, very pleasant and accommodating. For treatment going OK after a rather tricky start, and for my appointment next week with the fistula surgeon (which got lost in the new computer system) being found again - and having a letter to prove it. 

For leftovers to microwave, as I'm very tired tonight. For my new very simple and efficient microwave. For some stuff I want to watch on Netflix as there's nothing I fancy on terrestrial TV. For the various technologies that makes my life a little easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics