Thursday 1 October 2020

Experimental

I give thanks for the forewarning the weather would be inclement today. For contentedly anticipating a chance to try out my new-to-me non-down uniqlo hooded coat while popping to the the local shops, followed by a comfy indoor afternoon to potter with creative projects, watch a spot of tennis and clear the decks a little ready for Michelle to start to clean again tomorrow.

I give thanks for not minding at all when the weather started unexpectedly bright and mild and dry though, there'll be lots of other chances to wear coats in the coming months I'm sure! For the generally sunny atmosphere in town complementing my own good mood, even in interminable queues in the Post Office and Boots. For my local independent health food store putting together items on my list ready to collect, including specially ordered Basilico tofu which is hard to find these days. For successful experiments planned in the craft room and unplanned in the kitchen after something went wrong when home again before the rain began. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics