Wednesday 7 October 2020

Dreadful

I was full of dread for various aspects of today so I give thanks those went OK, and the totally unexpected challenges mostly also. They added up to a lot of delay though and as I've had a prodigious appetite I'm extremely grateful to be not only home but fed...for now at least! I'm rather more tired and sore than usual so I give thanks for the bathwater heating up, curtains drawn early against the murky night, Paracetamol waiting to be taken. For the sense that at least one of the long running, running round in circles situations I've been trying to sort out might be spiralling off towards a more satisfactory state of affairs. For the light bulbs ordered on line that didn't look right when they arrived fitting a particular fitting. I swear I saw them in stock yesterday in the high street shop that said they were discontinued so I'm hopeful I can go back before they really are and have a few in reserve...maybe they'll have the kind for the lamp I knocked over this morning too. That's the second needing replacement due to my clumsiness this week and two more of the modern supposed to last for ages sort have simply given up the ghost. That reminds me I give thanks Bulb have decided not to increase my monthly payments after all. They may change their mind when the results of my need for cosiness this month show up in the readings...but with a spot of luck maybe I'll have a Warm Home Discount again this year to offset the excess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics