Wednesday 14 April 2021

Automated

What a difference a night makes...if you sleep through a reasonable part of it! I give thanks for a good one by current standards. For feeling bright enough to appreciate the bright morning, and even potter up the street for while before my taxi came. I was on a mission to support local traders so was grateful I could find some joss sticks, a greetings card, a second hand book and a slice of cake. For a lovely atmosphere in town, a sense of eagerness and hope, plus some genuine warmth in the sunshine. Even Santa was catching some rays before fixing his balcony maybe! 

I give thanks for a good afternoon on the unit with a new, pleasant and very efficient nurse - I was out of there in record time! Also for timing nap, food and viewing options perfectly myself. So glad BBC iPlayer suggested I watch Traces. Usually automated suggestions, like autocorrect, tend to be way off the mark but I thoroughly enjoyed this short Val McDermid adaptation. For a quick pasta tea cooking and some leftover cake as I've a decent appetite this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics