Monday 5 April 2021

Bonus

I give thanks for feeling better after treatment than I did before. It doesn't always happen that way though you might think that it should. For feeling better in general today and being busy before I left and since I got home, though I'm slowing down now and ready for tea (I prepared earlier) and TV (likewise!) For a better night's sleep last night, that tends to help doesn't it? 

I give thanks it's been another bright day down here for those still off work and school and out and about. For a side room with a window to admire the blue sky and leaf buds opening. For favourite staff attending to me - always a bonus - and for a fistula test they do looking better than it did a few weeks ago. For my shoulder being less painful despite chopping veg, washing up, putting clothes on my body and the airing rack plus other tasks it usually complains about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics