Friday 16 April 2021

Issued

I give thanks for sleeping pretty well, and waking up feeling pretty well too. For a busy bustly morning including popping out for milk and sparkling water and unexpectedly buying a tunic top from the sale rail at one of the rather fancy (by my standards) clothes shops in town too. It's definitely still woolly weather for the likes of me so I give thanks for optimism that lighter layers will be wearable before long. For buying the first Big Issue for a while too. 

I give thanks for arranging for a plumber to come and fit my bathroom taps by means of a local Facebook page, and that he suggested Sunday early afternoon which suits me perfectly. 

For my appetite returning though it means I've had the munchies all day. For having food I prepared earlier for my tea, and all the washing up, hoovering and cleaning done by my very helpful home help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics