Wednesday 21 April 2021

Balearic

I've given thanks several times over the last few days that I opted out of Friday's scheduled immunotherapy...I'm deeply grateful I'm starting to feel human again and that wouldn't have happened if I'd had the treatment for sure. For the pearly sea after the sun went down last night and the myriad of little fluffy clouds in the sky. For deciding the day had been a bit Ibiza - sunning myself on the beach and enjoying classic club tunes later on.

Not so exotic, but I give thanks for a successful time day in and out of the office today, appreciating the energy and appetite that have been lacking recently, having an informative discussion with one of the Sisters and catching up with a few neglected chores. For blagging a slightly early exit from the unit to be helpful to the staff who had too many patients needing to come off the machines at once (honest). Didn't get home any earlier as the traffic was so bad but we had a very jolly and mirthful journey anyway. 

I give thanks for my Wilko order arriving. I'm so delighted with my new bread bin I can't wait for my new kitchen to put it to use...nor even to tidy up the kitchen I've got to show it to best advantage! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics