Saturday 3 April 2021

Sartorial

My to do list for today said don't...and I'm grateful I was very successful at ticking that off for most of the day anyway! I particularly appreciated the early sun disappearing behind clouds so I felt quite justified not only taking my morning cuppa back to bed, but turning over and going back to sleep when I'd finished it!

I give thanks for getting a few essential chores done in between a great deal of idling about. For clean laundry on the rack as it turned out to be excellent indoor upstairs drying weather when the sunshine came back with the breeze. The brightness eventually tempted me further than the bins I needed to visit, but I was grateful it was still quite chilly so I could stay lockdown dressed down under my coat! By then there were less folk around and I could give thanks for empty seats as my energy is so low, and also for remembering I had a prescription ready to pick up - except I forgot that it was until I was out and didn't have a mask. I did thus get to see the yarn bomb again however, and admire how it had again expanded some more.

For seeing the park bench drinkers this evening and being grateful my favourite tipple is a cup of tea and I've a cosy sofa on which to imbibe. Might not have paid much attention tonight but one of them was wearing a white onesie and at first glance, without my specs, I thought it was a crime scene investigator. Then I put them on and realised though he had a hood he was actually wearing a white woolly hat with pink lined ears! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics