Sunday 18 April 2021

Preferable

I've been slow and sleepy today after a busy week and a not particularly brilliant night, so I give thanks for getting the essentials done - cooking for tonight and tomorrow, taking rubbish and recycling out and clearing some space the bathroom for plumbing access. I give thanks for doorstep waste collection, and that my wicker chest of drawers in there has handy handles for dragging! And writing that reminded me to give thanks for acquiring what has been a very useful bit of kit via Gumtree several years ago, and with the help of John and Jo as it was listed near their home rather than mine!

I give thanks for managing a few non essential preferables like filling a ciabatta roll with roasted onion, apple and Cauldron sausages to take to a brookside bench for brunch before a) it got too busy and b) a handy chap came to change my bath and basin taps. For him being handy as his other half has booked to have her nails done nearby. I give thanks it takes all sorts! For a quick and efficiently executed job and how much easier the new ones are to use. They also match each other which is aesthetically pleasing, and one set were reduced in price so financially so as well. 

I give thanks for the red traffic light by my window catching a ride out of scooters so they all gathered in the one way street for my admiration. For some new joss sticks arriving and making everywhere smell divine even though they're not yet lit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics