Thursday 22 April 2021

Inactive

I've been in yabba dabba don't mode today, so was grateful for the uninviting weather this morning, with some wild waves to watch from indoors plus a delivery to wait in for. And then after lunch and a snooze, for Julie to wait in for as she was coming to do a quick job for me that would have been a slow one if I'd done it myself. I give thanks the shop next door was closed so she could park outside it! For finding the motivation and motor skills afterwards to rearrange  pieces of the then disassembled under bed storage drawer plus various other items in the shed area of the spare room...although, to be honest, most of that space is in a state of shed at the moment to be honest with stuff awaiting departure to the recycling centre, charity shop and, of course, the kitchen. 

I give thanks I needed to rest my shoulder after this...so hey, might as well rest the rest of me too eh? Better that than burn something I'm supposed to be cooking, scatter ingredients on the kitchen floor or sew something just to have to unpick it again which are the kinds of things that have  happened when I've gone against my urge for inactivity today. I give thanks for online entertainment, and being able to tap on my phone screen with my right hand again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics