Monday 19 April 2021

Unflattering

Um... Let me see. I'm grateful I'm home heading towards the end of a day that has seemed more tiring and uncomfortable than really seems necessary to me. For making myself walk up the street before leaving for the hospital (which probably didn't help) to see if it really was as warm as one website said it might be...and for discovering anywhere in reach of the sea breeze wasn't so I didn't feel as if I was missing out having to be indoors. 

I give thanks for finding a soft scarf in a charity shop that will go perfectly with my sale rail top...when that makes its way from the matters to be attended to pile by the sewing machine. They'd only had 12s and I hoped it might look stylishly figure skimming but it doesn't it just looks much too big! 

I give thanks for extending the knowledge of a medical student interviewing patients on the ward. I was bidding for something on eBay at the time (I lost) but she won me over acting astonished by my age. I was in a dimly lit side room this time you understand! For also increasing the retraining time of an HCA returning to work by being a practice piece. That wasn't as much fun... 

I give thanks for food for my supper already celebrated cooked, just needing heating. For a play to finish watching from the Lights Up series. For my arm being so much less painful, though other parts are not. That there's no one here to hear me grumbling and groaning! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics