Saturday 24 April 2021

Gone

Some days I never get going, and I give thanks for reminding myself when this is the case that given my various illnesses and hindrances I get a remarkable amount of going done! Today it looked like one of those days, and I give thanks for just going with the very slow flow...and that at last it speeded up! 

I give thanks for a plan to get out of the wind, which by then by the coast almost freeze dried you on the spot...and also to get away from the holiday making crowds in town by heading to the countryside just off the main road and handy bus route. For the warmth of the sunshine. For spring greens and flower colours, including banks of primroses and violets that you'll just have to imagine as they were on a narrow winding lane too busy to risk getting a pic... plus bluebells in a pretty churchyard. For finding a seat in a field with a lovely view and hardly a soul nearby. This did this soul much benefit!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics