Sunday 4 April 2021

Sneaky

I give thanks Paracetamol do help with the pain in my shoulder and arm but then it does seem to sneak up on me later! Last night I kept waking up and rueing daytime activities that had seemed fairly innocent (and mostly unavoidable) at the time...so I was very grateful, apart from inevitable tiredness today, I felt relatively fit and could go for a bit of a walk to leave my upper limbs in peace. 

And talking of peace, I give thanks my peace lily has six blooms on the go - that's a record for me. They have the most delightful delicate fragrance too. And for remembering a quiet little sun trap park not too far away from an edge of town bus stop. It's surrounded by trees screening properties with large gardens or balconies so of no interest to those who live there and no loo, sea view or food outlet to appeal to the teeming crowds that seemed to be everywhere else this afternoon. 

For the other kind of escape that comes from a good book filling up your mind while a warm bath soothes your body. For a selection of classic BGT moments to make me pleasantly emotional. The only bit of the show I enjoy is when an auditioning act is much better than expected so I loved seeing old favourites of those, also for a short parade of classic cars - Ford Mustangs I think - driving through the town. Perfect social distancing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics