Wednesday 7 April 2021

Doctored

I was greatly grateful for some decent periods of sleep last night...in fact I guess I've been grateful all day as it does help me to feel generally healthier and happier. For Paracetamol for continuing to help with the painful places around my right shoulder, and for my left hand for trying to help with some of the actions and activities that make it worse again. For a GP calling be back after filling in an online form yesterday asking for any advice or assistance they can offer. They say they'll respond withing 48 hours so I was sure it would be tomorrow, and now it will have to be as I was about to be taken off the dialysis machine and needed to give that process my attention instead. 

I'm just coming to the end of a two year participation in a clinical trial and had to see the dietitian and consultant for various questions and tests today so I give thanks they are both very pleasant people to see! For the way they treat my input and opinions as valid. 

I give thanks for Imee Ooi on my headphones coming in on the bus for a recce of a couple of 'essential' shops before the city fills up with people going to non-essential ones. For my cheery taxi driver on the way home. For bath water to soothe sore bits and soul heating up, plus pan of leftover veg and barley stew ...and vegan meatballs too now I've remembered to put them in the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics