Friday 30 April 2021

Quenched

I give thanks for the rain... the dry earth needed it didn't it? Personally I could have done with a bit more warning however! I give thanks I've not been outdoors much, and so far not in a hail storm...though I did have a treatment room with a view to admire it after it had rattled on the windows and told me to have a look. For otherwise being focused on the gripping and moving three part dramatisation I somehow missed last year about the lives of those dealing with the poisonings in Salisbury and Amesbury. I love it when they show you the real surviving people at the end of this kind of thing and they did. And for being alone to have a little weep... 

I give thanks for matron Rob making me a sneaky extra cup of tea as I dialysis a bit earlier than I estimated when booking my taxi to stage two. Just what I needed to fuel me for a damp wait when it was late.

For the magic cannula man being on duty at oncology...and for him not being required as I had a magic cannula woman instead. Really improves the quality of the experience if they manage just to slide one in first time! She also offered to make us all a cup of tea which I sometimes see evidence of, but have never actually experienced. I give thanks I was already quenched and could write this instead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics