Sunday 12 September 2021

Choosy

I give thanks for pretty skies at both sundown and sunrise, plus the bright crescent moon hanging low above the rooftops in between. For trying to take it easy, which feels very necessary today, while achieving some of the goals that also seemed to be so.  For making a choice of suppers while I was in cooking mode...despite not being in much of an eating mode...and washing up all the pots and pans!  For choosing to snooze where possible after staying up late to watch the women's US Open final and waking up far too much in the night.

I give thanks that Sainsbury's send an email on delivery day saying what they will not be bringing as it's out of stock so I had the chance (and just about enough energy) to pop to the local shops and see if they had what I wanted instead...and what astonishing price rises had been implemented before I last purchased those products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics