Monday 6 September 2021

Messy

Oof, that was a bit of a day! I give thanks that it was warm and sunny and I managed to be outside for some of it, doing some essentials in town before I left for the hospital, and leaving for the hospital early for some also somewhat essential sitting on some grass under pretty trees with a cuppa and a piece of not too sweet cake. For a bush full of starlings. 

I give thanks the messed up bus schedule finally provided two, and the first one went straight into the city instead of taking village detours so I wasn't too late...to wait for dialysis as they were delayed too. 

For fitting in a small snooze a little between various messages back and forth with Clive and Rachel regarding the evening's proceedings...and eventually all working out so as nothing more was required of me at all. 

For nurses also eventually stemming the fountain of blood gushing from my arm after treatment. For Peter being there to drive me home even though I was a little later still and for Clive managing to remove all the ex kitchen cupboard bits before I arrived. The living room seems so much bigger without that heap (plus more in the spare room) and if I want to get something from behind the table I don't have to climb over it to get there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics