Thursday 9 September 2021

Drawn

I give thanks it's almost Friday - it's been a rewarding but wearying week and for most of this Thursday I've been grateful to do very little but snack and snooze and be drawn into unusually mindless TV for me* I'd been very drawn to the prospect of going nowhere and seeing no one but then Clive offered to come and do a couple more kitchen jobs this evening so that didn't quite go according to plan, but I was grateful for further improvements - particularly attachment of handles to new drawers and cupboards! Soft close is very pleasing but hard to open not so much...and it's amazing how much more finished it all looks now that small(ish) task is done. 


I give thanks we've had some rain today. For the clean washed feel to the air afterwards. For some dramatic fiery topped storm clouds at sunset. For planning ahead and having a large lunch so I wasn't trying to make my tea while work was going on. For a spot of supper and bath time on the way... 

*In the spring I was on a bus waiting a long time at traffic lights where they were filming a dating game show down the road and saw some folk walking past I was sure were probably in it rather than crew, so had to watch to check - right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics