Wednesday 29 September 2021

Drizzly

I give thanks for being a lot brighter and breezier today - rather like the weather. Well not first thing...at half four in the morning I was, as usual, feeling fatigued and rather victimised. I give thanks for optimism that eventually I'll be off these pills and various bodily functions will return to what's normal for me. Meanwhile I give thanks for yummy Greek salad for my tea - one of my favourite dishes and jam packed with ingredients kidney patients not on steroids should avoid. Oh what happy taste buds I have!

I give thanks for taking the bus into the city, partly for the scenic top deck ride with Imee Ooi on my headphones and partly so I could buy a couple of odds and ends before going to the unit. For the odds and ends being available though I had to go back later for the vegan sausage roll as they were waiting for the next batch fresh out of the the oven. Nom nom nom...no wonder they are so popular! Oh and for some delicious lemon drizzle cake from the baker a few doors down. I've tried a few of their other offerings and they've been too sweet but this was tangy and tasty. 

For Clive coming to do some detailed measuring up in case he can get fuel (and a suitably sized vehicle) to collect my new worktop at the weekend. For a plan B if he can't...

For the mother of pearl sea after the sun set amid tinted puffs of cloud. For the forecast being inclement again for tomorrow as everything has seemed rather hard work lately and staying at home for some rest and play (but no Mars bars!) really appeals to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics