Tuesday 14 September 2021

Worn

There always seems to be so much on the to do list so I give thanks today, as I've been feeling totally worn out, for ripping it up and mostly resting instead. 

Pretty much the only task that survived was going Sainsbury's to see if I could use an offer for extra Nectar points on clothing purchases. The racks were rather bare with nothing I wanted to wear, but I was delighted to nab one of the last packs of their own brand spicy bean burgers and a can of rhubarb - both out of stock at the store I get my online orders from. Shopping can be quite a challenge in these strange times, but there is the extra satisfaction to enjoy when you find items you want...and also, when you're without private transport, for a late running earlier bus arriving when you're waiting for one which is also delayed or maybe not coming at all!

I give thanks another part of my mission was to call in at Jo's on the way to shop...and for that turning out just fine including the weather becoming unexpectedly warm and sunny just in time to sit in her pretty garden with tea and cake! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics