Saturday 11 September 2021

Orange

My future may not be that bright but I give thanks the recent past has contained such mood lightening delights as catching both men's semi finals plus highlights of the women's, eating delicious homemade cake to the sound of live guitar playing and singing and visiting a small but perfectly formed orangery not far from here with its lush and beautifully tended plants. I also acquired some worktop ends for my breakfast bar-to-be plus a B&Q coloured bucket for the princely sum of 99p, and was so impressed by the second hand book stand in their entrance with proceeds going to Shelter I bought a paperback there to prove it. Well done that diy merchant!

I give thanks for Mima wanting to go to these places too so I was chauffeured about, for seeing a few folk I've not seen for some time (most of whom recognised me despite the steroid moon face!)...and for not seeing anyone for quite some time as well so I could do some important battery recharging. For almost sorting out arranging getting hold of missing meds after lots of phone calls and texts...and lots of lounging on the sofa for soothing fatigue and aches and pains. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics