Wednesday 22 September 2021

Soaking

I give thanks for another pretty sunset, but also for the sense the weather is on the turn. I need a grey day or two for some rest and recuperation after making the most of the fabulous September warmth and sunshine we've been having, and in the process pushing myself to the limits of current capabilities. Last night, as is often the way when I've walked more than I usually do, I was woken by cramp in my left leg. What was unusual was quite how many times it woke me - over and over again! I give thanks for a top up nap during treatment and to Jo for sending me some Paracetamol.

I give thanks my supper is all ready to be heated up, and for a slice of buttered granary toast to keep me going until I eat it as my bath water is heating up as well and it has been the last two nights but I've fallen asleep before I could run it. I'm grateful I've a shower to keep me clean but I really could do with a soothing soak for the sore bits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics