Monday 20 September 2021

Confusing

I give thanks for the sight of the bright full moon shining on the sea last night. For a beautiful day today and a few minutes on a park bench in the sunshine when I popped out for some odds and ends before leaving for the hospital. For living that proverbial 'short flat walk' from some shops...including Boots where they had some Paracetamol. Yay!

I give thanks for a delayed order of mosaic supplies arriving at last...and for an answer to my query as to why the grout in a shade I'd not tried before just looked white. Apparently it changes colour when you add water. Well, I don't know about you but I think that might be useful information to have in advance...

I give thanks for a good nap during treatment - just what I needed after another bad night and so many busy days. For plans for tomorrow that didn't include a Tesco delivery...and for their text to remind me that I could make changes to the unexpected delivery up until late this evening. I was quite sure I'd booked this delivery for next Tuesday and all my other arrangements for the next seven days both grocery related and otherwise were built around this premise so I wonder if, scrolling back and forth between the weeks trying to find a suitable time and day, I'd ended up on the wrong page and hadn't noticed. I'm very grateful I managed to change it to next week (no mean feat as most slots are usually booked up further ahead than that) as my fridge and freezer are stocked up enough for now...though how well stocked their shelves may be by then depends on the supply chain and other customers of course!

I give thanks I'm beginning to get my head round using my kitchen mixer tap after Clive accidentally connected the pipes up the other way round from how they were before. I suspect I'll just have completely mastered the switch before he changes them back again...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics