Wednesday 20 November 2019

Bon

I give thanks for finally catching up with the final match of the ATP finals when I got home yesterday. Quite a cliffhanger, and a very good bit for sure! For the parts of the night when I managed to get some sleep... and for the part of the afternoon when I thought I might have a catch up nap to top me up, but as they'd put me between the man who crunches sweets for hours, and the one who thinks if he's wearing headphones it's all right to sing or talk to the TV, there was no success with that. The internet kept dropping so I couldn't drown them out with my meditation app and could only give thanks for a) trying to be grateful they were having a better time than me, and b) to understand that the rest of the afternoon's annoyances were extra annoying simply because I was so tired. I give thanks that Rachel is due in a little while and bringing food, she says, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics