Monday 11 November 2019

Noventa y siete

I give thanks for being back home after a rather trying and intrusive afternoon.* Within one's own walls always has potential to please at times like these...but I do especially appreciate what lies within these particular ones, and indeed outside some of them too! I give thanks for how much more gracious its spaciousness is beginning to look...and for not dropping dead for doing a smidge more to move the decorating on a little last night when I finally got my second wind. For my medical carers being unperturbed by my hobbies, and pleased by my passing a cardiac test, as I was too of course!

I give thanks for sunshine to wait for the first taxi in, and for refraining from stabbing the second driver with my keys when he sniffed the entire journey. He's picked me up before and was just the same so he either has allergic rhinitis or a very bad coke habit! I give thanks for half made supper waiting for me... I was much more hungry than I was energetic when I got in.

*Oh and for realising why I had Simon and Garfunkel lyrics running through my head since I did. Gee but it IS great to be back home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics