Thursday 14 November 2019

Welcome

So much to do...and how much time to do it? I give thanks for knowing nobody usually knows! For my unexpected energy yesterday evening which helped me be productive, morphed into a restless night...and then led to a very leisurely day. For an extended lie in, long hot bath, a good book and some good tennis on TV. I really felt the need for a relaxed and soothing day do it was a great treat to be able to have one.

I give thanks I did get some cooking done in many small undemanding stages, and even a bit of painting around the edges where I hope Sam the decorator man will be applying wallpaper in a couple of weeks if he can squeeze me in.

'Tis the season to be jolly...envious of those not on a renal diet. Nuts, dried fruit, chocolate - all no no's, or at least no, you already had one, put it back! I give thanks when faced with some ready made pastry and a cooking apple needing eating up, I found lots of spice and some chopped candied orange peel made for an almost seasonal flavour...and also for the Co-op's toffee and ginger tarts, which are a little bit naughty but not nearly as much so as a mince pie and really rather yummy too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics