Sunday 3 November 2019

Ochenta y nueve

Sometimes it's hard to be a woman... several times today being this one in fact! I can see the advantage of giving all your love to just one man if he'll move furniture for you and go up ladders in return! I give thanks for all the people who sometimes do this kind of thing for me and, as none of them have been available today, for doing it for myself in preparation for a professional decorator coming on Tuesday to do a whole lot more (I hope - two separate power companies have lied about engineers coming lately, to say nothing of a wind-up plumber!)

I give thanks for preparing myself as well as I could too, with an early night yesterday and a long lie in today. For some fairly good sleep in between despite not taking any special pills...For simple mealsFor my weary body making sure I don't make each session too long or vigorous with various pains and other symptoms, kicking in and forcing lots of rest...and for feeling that I'm nearly there, and that what is left should be easy enough to fit in between around my hospital trip tomorrow.

I give thanks for having the sense not to try to go anywhere apart from room to room. For seeing a few back garden fireworks the last couple of evenings, and a pretty crescent moon, with and without a wispy veil of cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics