Friday 8 November 2019

Noventa y cuatro

What a difference a good sleep makes. It's a shame I so often need medication to block out all the hindrances to it now, but I give thanks that something does do the trick and for deciding to only tak the pills occasionally they continue to do so.

I give thanks for the fresher feeling that comes from being rested...heavens, I even went out in the fresh sunshine to run a few errands before hospital! This was at least partly to get more pressing matters out of the way and create the feeling I can do whatsoever I choose over the weekend - well, out of the realistic possibilities anyway - and I give thanks for what a very pleasant feeling it is. For finally getting one of the nurses to pay attention to a concern of mine regarding my fistula, and another nurse doing a test to send off with a query. For another session passing without someone coming to talk about mine! Having hung round in death's back garden for such a long while I've kind of got comfortable on the bottom step and and am not overly keen to hear it's time to think again about knocking on the door. Having to prepare yourself every day for difficult news is an interesting psychological/spiritual challenge though, and I'm always grateful for them, even if often only in hindsight...

For coming home and being all pleased inside with how my hallway is coming on. It might not be to anyone else's taste but it satisfies mine a treat! For Mr Tesco bringing me some easy to cook food, so I could have some for tea (fresh pesto for my pasta - yum!) and use the last of the day's energy to put a some paint on a small section of newly insulated alcove and bring the living room along a little more too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics