Sunday 17 November 2019

Nice

I give thanks for some breaks in the aches so I've been able to get on with some useful things since my last post. For some breaks between that so I could do some important lolling around as well! For some decorating jobs that were within my capabilities to prepare for Julie coming to help with some that were not. For a lot of laughter while we were improving the look and feel of my home and getting ready for Sam to come again when he is free and do the tasks neither of us feel confident to touch. For Kay's delicious vegan and gluten free cakes to keep us going. For making the lushest veggie mince sauce to go with pasta for my tea - though it was so good I ate tomorrow's portion too unfortunately! Oh, and I keep meaning to say how grateful I am to be able to have baths and showers again without long plastic socks. The nail beds are gradually toughening up and though they are still tender and cause a twinge now and then, it is nothing compared to the agony of ingrowing nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics