Sunday 24 November 2019

Da

There was a lot that needed doing yesterday so I'm grateful for feeling really rather human and getting a lot of it done. Today, however, I've been in rag doll mode and very achey and though there's a lot more I'd have liked to get done I give thanks for being so ineffectual at it flopping about has been pretty much the only thing achieved. For a meal I could merely assemble with coleslaw, hummus, garlic bread, olives etc and for leftovers of the somewhat over sweet but still pleasant version of a crumble I made yesterday evening. I should know better than to follow recipes measurements precisely - I so rarely do and it's not (just) through ingrained rebellion at being given orders!

I give thanks for catching up with the fascinating first programme of a C4 series about the environmental and biological factors that predispose individuals to murder, and for a new Netflix offering about a dodgy goings on with a yoga guru, For murky weather so I was hardly tempted to look out of the window, let alone go outside. For successfully negotiating a price on a second hand jigsaw reportedly in excellent condition and from the same range as my jewelry one which is one of my all time favourites. This one is called Crafty Yarns and the picture is rather like what would happen if I tipped one of my wool stash boxes on the floor. I would really like to be doing some knitting but my hands are too sore from paintbrushes, sandpaper and scrapers...and I'd really like to be doing a jigsaw but as long as I'm still using paintbrushes, sandpaper and scrapers in the living room probably best not! I give thanks today's purchase feels like a step in the right direction to relaxed enjoyment of my lounging space even if there's not been much in the way of prep or decorating...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics